Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizbrit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 12:57 AM
    Original oil painting signed Calderon? Please help identify artist. Thank you.
    Hello, I have in my possession an original oil painting signed what looks like Calderon. The painting depicts a nun and a clown in a row boat, the clown is rowing the wrong way, this painting was bought at auction 18 years ago for $2000. I cannot find any information on this painting and think perhaps the artist signature is not Calderon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Avante Studios and/or Artist Signature - Oil Painting [ 8 Answers ]

This oil painting endorsed on the back as Avante Studios, Inc. is a mystery to me. From what I know, my parents acquired it in the 60s, and as you see, the subject matter definitely embodies the owl craze of the era. Can anyone help identify the studio, artist, or value? Any information is...

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

Identify an artist signature on oil painting [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a small seascape oil painting from Cornwall about 20 years ago in LOOE. The artist has signed the painting and it looks life Schubert. I tried to upload a picture but did not have the icons available to do it. Does anyone recognise the artist? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search