Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmac1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 10:06 PM
    I am looking for my biological father
    I know his name is Richard Swiger, I also know he lives in Medina, Ohio. I am eighteen years old and I am really curious as to what my background is. I was just looking over his name out of curiosity (I do that from time to time) and I found him on Facebook. He had only one post on his wall saying "Looking for my children, Jessica and Derek". My sister Jessica and I were adopted, and I was told his name was richard swiger. Too big of a coincidence to be wrong right? THe issue is, he has no contact info, and he hasn't used Facebook since January of this year. I have no way to find him and won't feel complete until I succeed in contacting him. Please, anyone reading this, If you find any possible way to contact him, please help me out.
    Thank you,
    Derek
    Bethlk Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 10:45 PM

HI :) When I went to Google.com and did this search "Richard Swiger Medina, Ohio". I came up with several who are into horses. Do you know if he is into horses? When I just used these words "Richard Swiger". I came up with a lot of different people. I also did a face book search and found about 10 men with that name. Here is a an idea. Go to face book search his name or use the one you found ( I agree that can not be a coincidence ). Does he have any friends listed? If so go to their pages and send them a message saying who you are and that you are looking for him. Also if you send him a message it may go to his email address and he will get it even though he has not logged in for awhile. I know when someone sends me a message I get it in my email account. Also write a message on his wall. Maybe someone who knows him will see it and tell him about it. BE CAREFUL what you share as remember he will not be the only one who can see the post on his wall. I wish you the best in finding him! :) PS: If you need more help feel free to let me know. I am very good at finding info online ;)
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2010, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethlk View Post
    HI :) When I went to Google.com and did this search "Richard Swiger Medina, Ohio". I came up with several who are into horses. Do you know if he is into horses? When I just used these words "Richard Swiger". I came up with a lot of different people. I also did a face book search and found about 10 men with that name. ;)
    Why not take the Swigers that Bethlk found in Medina and start calling? Swiger isn't a common name, so they're probably related.
    paddyfitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 03:43 AM
    Find him by driver's license.

There is actually around 15 Richard Swigers in Ohio.
    bratliff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 06:29 AM
    I know Rich... my ex husband is one of his good friends.
    melography54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2013, 05:03 PM
    We may be related. I'm adoped as well, I'm 29. I was the first of several, and I'm pretty sure Richard is my biological uncle (I think sister, Christine, is my birthmother).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Non biological getting reinbursed from biological father [ 12 Answers ]

A man signed an agknowledement of perturnity. Believing the woman he was the father. They never married. He has been paying child support for 14 years only to find he's not the father and the woman knew this the whole time. In NY he can not go after her for the child support paid by him. Can he...

What rights does the biological father have over the legal father? [ 1 Answers ]

My baby is 1 year old now. My husband has taken my son on as his own. He has been on his birth certificate since he was about 2 weeks. The biological pretty much kicked me to the curb when I was 2 months pregnant and now he thinks after doing this that he can come and be a part of my sons life...

Is a biological mother responsible to repay child support to a non biological father [ 3 Answers ]

The mother of a child was in a relationship with 2 men at the same time, she became pregnant. She married one of the men who has raised the child as his own and now they are divorced and he pays child support. The other man has wanted to know for years (8) if he is the biological father but...

Non-biological father wanting to sign off rights so the biological father [ 15 Answers ]

I was pressured into signing as the father to my now ex girlfriends baby, she's now back with the biological father and we're trying to find out how I can sign the rights over so that the biological father can have rights of his baby. How would we go about signing off my rights, and would anything...

View more questions Search