Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GloriaMoreno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 10:00 PM
    Trying to find a movie were the son of a priest was risen in a convent
    It was about a priest that had a son and it was given to a convent and then the priest die and it was a love story between the priest and a girl that I think in become a nun

Check out some similar questions!

What movie has a priest that has to slay vampires? There are two main vampire girls. [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching a movie for about 1995 to 2001 I don't remember the exact date. Its about a kind of a priest guy who as to slay these to vampires and other monsters, there are two main vampire girls which one gets pregnante... The movie kind of ends at a carnival type place where the one vampire...

Trying To Find A Movie About A Music Teacher And His Def Son [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie. Its about a music teacher that loves music and has a son and soon finds out he is def and try's to find a way to teach him how to love music to.

Old scary movie about a possessed priest [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie a few years ago but its an older movie, seems like it was made in the 80s, possibly early 90's. Its about a priest who becomes possessed and kills people. Every time he does it his eyes turn green. It starts with an R I think and its not a long title. That's all I remember...

Another day at the Convent of the Sacred Heart [ 3 Answers ]

A nun walks into Mother Superior's office and plunks down into a chair; she lets out a sigh heavy with frustration. "What troubles you, Sister?" asked the Mother Superior, "I thought this was the day you spent with your family." "It was ," sighed the Sister."And I went to play golf with my...

Movie title about a priest [ 1 Answers ]

Made in the 50's ? Or 60's ? About a priest who helps the night people of New York City. In the film the priest tells someone "The only person we know for sure that has gone to heaven was the thief on the cross next to Jesus. He told him ' This day you will be in heaven' " I've never forgotten...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.