Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkoenig Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 08:53 PM
    Why do ufo's have running lights?
    If supposely life forms other worlds travel light years across the vast expansion of the universe to get to earth, why in the world would they possible need to have running lights to get around?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 08:57 PM
    This made me smile...

I agree... I think if you have the technology to travel through space, you probably have half a clue about Things That Might Make You Visible To Inferior Life Forms.

Or maybe they like to tease us.

Either way... most excellent post. Or maybe that's the cohol talking. I don't care.

Props for posting the not so obvious obvious.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 09:26 PM
    Hi, kkoenig!

Have you ever seen any "live" ones that have running lights, please?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    this made me smile...

i agree... i think if you have the technology to travel through space, you probably have half a clue about Things That Might Make You Visable To Inferior Life Forms.

or maybe they like to tease us.

either way... most excellent post. or maybe thats the cohol talking. i dont care.

props for posting the not so obvious obvious.
    What do you mean by "Inferior Life Forms", please?
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Uhm...

I'm not particularly compelled to defend this, in this question.

Seriously.
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 11:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    uhm...

im not particularly compelled to defend this, in this question.

seriously.
    Okay, I just thought I'd ask, because I really don't know what you mean by that.
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 11:57 PM
    k

I would say that if I had to compare a hummingbird to some being able to travel the far reaches of space, especially in short fashion... that the hummingbird would be known as the inferiior life form...

So...

I guess here I'm assuming that an ET wouldn't be just counting out the local safes at ACE to do the wonders they do...

So... uhm... don't know if Christ was timed on His salvation for humanity test... but I don't care anymore.

Poof.

There you go.

If you deserve the path, its yours.

Poof.

Done.

I am spent/
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 11:58 PM
    Okay, I just thought I'd ask, because I really don't know what you mean by that.
    Too tired to give a damn,'

Sorry?
    Uber Member

May 28, 2010, 12:10 AM
    Oh, I think that it could make for some very interesting and enlightening discourse!

I can't do what a hummingbird can do. So, therefore, maybe I should consider myself to be an inferior life form to that of the hummingbird?

Take also for instance, human children. If all things are functioning normally at least at the level that most people would consider to be the optimum best, then they have better eyesight than adults do, stand stand more erect without aids of any kind, are less inhibited, learn things more easily, etc.

Perhaps adult humans are inferior to them in so many ways?
    Uber Member

May 28, 2010, 12:11 AM
    Maybe later, though...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 28, 2010, 03:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kkoenig View Post
    if supposely life forms other worlds travel light years across the vast expansion of the universe to get to earth, why in the world would they possible need to have running lights to get around?
    Who said they need the lights to get around? Most likely the lights are to allow them to be seen by other craft. We don't want collisions do we?

;)
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 04:21 PM

Younger Aliens do most of the travelling. I think they like to impress the Girliens(Alien Girls)Flashing or Rotating Lights, they eat that stuff up and think they are "Freezing"(Really Kool).
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 4, 2010, 07:34 AM

I have to agree with you Clough child birth is a miracle it's all downhill from there. Babies have us wiping their b_tt's, who is superior? No one has refer-ed to me as a miracle lately.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 5, 2010, 12:18 AM

Getting back to running lights, even if you could travel the speed of light or multiples WARP DRIVE or travel inter dimensionally running lights would still come in handy at slow speed, porting or mooring, navigation point of reference, maybe a by product of propulsion system or aliens just like to pimp out their rides like we do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taillights, dashlights, and running lights not working [ 3 Answers ]

Taillight fuse pops every time I turn on my headlights. Can't figure it out

1991 honda accord running lights out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Accord LX, and I noticed the other night when I was driving home my running lights and inside dash lights are not working at all. Also, I got out of the car and did not hear the normal ding that the car makes when the door opens up and the lights are left on. I have checked all...

MDBH965AWS MAYTAG DISHWASHER not running at all, no lights, nothing! [ 1 Answers ]

Two week old maytag just stopped working. No lights on panel, no nothing. Checked breaker, checked connection behind lower panel, and checked local power switch on wall (installed to keep kids fingers from unwanted operation of dishwasher). All OK! Now what. In warranty, just hate waiting for...

Running Bx cable for recessed lights [ 2 Answers ]

I just had recessed lights installed on the 1st floor of a 2 story home. The electrician ran the BX cable along the bottom of the rafters instead of drilling a hole through the rafters. There is no way get drywall flush against the rafter now because of the cable. Is this normal? Why...

Running Lights Not Working [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! I will admit it I am not a Mechanic or an Electrical Genius. I have a Camper that has additional tail lights mounted to the bumper and after removing the old ones and replacing them with new ones I did something wrong because everything works except the Running Lights on the Camper. Brake...

View more questions Search