Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhacker Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2010, 04:53 PM
    Fuel pump and fuel gauge on 92 accord doesn"t work,why?
    I HAVE CHANGED THE FUEL TANK ON 1992 HONDA ACCORD,NOW FUEL GAUGE AND FUEL PUMP WON'T WORK I checked fuses and I jump wired the relay as told in the manual,still nothing everything was working before leaking tank swap what could cause this?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 05:06 PM

This link should be a life saver:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1245523

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't start and fuel gauge and speedometer don't work [ 2 Answers ]

My 2004 Pontiac Grand Am won't start. I jumped the battery. The car started, but the gauges are still not working. Could it be the alternator?

1991 honda accord won't start and fuel gauge not working? [ 2 Answers ]

1991 honda accord won't start and fuel gauge not working replaced the main fuel relay and still won't start

1992 DodgeDakota-4wd Fuel Gauge doesn't work. [ 1 Answers ]

My fuel gauge will not read; the needle is actually negative below the "E" mark all the time. It does not work at all, Not with the tank full or empty. I am forced to rely on the warning light on the dash, which does work at present to know when I am out of fuel. This is a high mileage truck...

Fuel gauge on 96 chevy Z71 doesn't work [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a 96 Chevy Z71 truck. The fuel gauge wasn't working so I had a new fuel pump and sending unit put in but it still doesn't work. If it is the gauge, can it be fixed without sending the whole cluster in for repair? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

View more questions Search