Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddiem78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 02:34 PM
    I had a bottom tooth pulled last Wednesday.How long does it take for the holeToClose?
    Concerned about the hole in my mouth after the tooth was pulled.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2010, 09:26 PM
    It will take a few weeks for the hole to close completely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crown or have tooth pulled? [ 15 Answers ]

I am 55 years old and have a bottom back molar that has a large filling. The tooth has recently cracked and is very sensitive to cold. My dentist suggests a crown, but I have had several crowns and hate to go through the process again and hate to go to the expense. What is the disadvantage to...

Removed cardboard on rear bottom-pulled out dead mouse. Now fan is very noisy. Help [ 2 Answers ]

Refrigerator was hot to touch so cleaned coils but was still getting hot. Pulled off cardboard from rear of frig and pulled out a dead mouse which made the fan come on but not it's rattling and too loud. Now what?

No money to get tooth pulled and a false tooth then needed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tooth that needs to be pulled and I will need a false tooth. I do not have dental insurance. The tooth will cost about 300.00. Is there dental insurance that I can get that will pay for this procedure now or will I have to wait until I have had the insurance for a while?

Tooth pulled [ 1 Answers ]

Had a tooth pulled Tuesday was not bad. I did smoke but did not suck to do it all seems to be doing good. If going to get when will the dry socket happen or am I past that

View more questions Search