Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RoyCPrice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 01:05 PM
    Software to download my digital products
    Whenever I create a compiled electronic book to sell for profits, I want to know if Windows XP desktop has the feature of its ability to download it to any customer who want to buy from me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 27, 2010, 01:07 PM
    Yes, in the fact it has an internet connection.

Please clarify your question.
    Do you run a web site to sell these books or are you simply e-mailing them to people ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot download my digital camera pictures [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot download the pictures take by my fuji fine digital camera. Ditto for my Samsung camera. I installed the software for each. What's wrong. I was able to easily download the pictures from my kodak easy share digital camera. I cannot find a way to contact fuji or Samsung, and...

Can't download pictures from digital camera [ 1 Answers ]

I can't download or even preview my pictures in my digital sony dsct100 camera even when using a card reader... I am running xp windows.. please help..

Download software [ 4 Answers ]

Hi this suhail from Kuwait, I need, where I went to download the software in free and with crack are serial no, which web site. Pl's reply me as soon as . OK :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :(

Can't download software [ 3 Answers ]

My computer recognizes the cd/dvd rom but my cd rom does not recognize my cd's. Once in a while I come across a place that says Auto Play and my music cd plays but I cannot install software programs. If you can help I would appreciate.

Help with software download [ 4 Answers ]

My question is regarding a new MacBook. I am new to Mac. I am trying to use the laptop to do home video's. I have a Sony Handycam and have inserted the install disk but it won't install because there is an error in that there in not installation/application to read the disk.. The disk says it...

View more questions Search