Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom38982002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 07:09 AM
    Disorderly Conduct Ticket
    I received a diorderly 3 days after I took an old friend to see a boat I was selling. His wife was very upset when I gave him a ride home .She called the police stating asult and battery . I don't know what happened to that charge but 3 days later I received a disorderly only the ticket has my address and someone else's name and discription.What can I do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 07:13 AM

Hello mom:

If it doesn't have your name on it, ignore it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disorderly conduct [ 3 Answers ]

Will disorderly conduct stops you from getting a job in most places?could you join the military?or become a state employee?

Disorderly Conduct [ 2 Answers ]

I've read through and have found contradicting information about this offense so figured I would be better off to just ask. A year and a half ago I was north of chicago off 90 misplaced my wallet at an oasis and while inside was bumped into. I had already had a bad day and reached for my wallet to...

Disorderly conduct [ 1 Answers ]

I receive a ticket for disordery conduct and been loud. Would this appear on my record. Because I never been arest before or ant charges

Disorderly conduct, how will it affect me? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a disorderly conduct charge on my record. I am beginning to look for a job ( I am just finishing school) and I am really nervous about how this will affect my job search. When someone looks at my record, what do they see? I am sure that it is more extensive then just saying 'disorderly...

Haunted by a Disorderly Conduct [ 2 Answers ]

Will a Disorderly Conduct (Violation) sealed by the court prevent me from working for specifically for a bank? Or any other types of employment? Also, will my fingerprints show up (the bank is requiring that I submit them) - they were confirmed by the city/county that they were destroyed &...

View more questions Search