Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkconn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 06:40 AM
    Where can I buy a used ignition coil for a john deere lx176 with a 14hp kawasaki engi
    Looking to buy a used ignition coil for john deere lx176 lawn tractor 14hp kawasaki engine
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 27, 2010, 08:59 AM

Try E-Bay but its hard to comfirm condition over the net. JOHN DEERE GARDEN TRACTOR KOHLER IGNITION COIL - eBay (item 350353743741 end time May-30-10 17:14:01 PDT)
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2010, 12:47 PM
    [QUOTE=ballengerb1;2368268]Try E-Bay but its hard to comfirm condition over the net.
    I agree why not buy a new one,you have a used one on it now.
    I don't like to take chances wit electrical parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere lx176 [ 1 Answers ]

My deere LX176 just shut down while cutting the lawn last night. It lights up and all, but will not attempt to start. Any ideas? I bypassed the seat switch, still no luck

John Deere RX75 Riding Mower Ignition [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my John Deere RX75 Riding Mower ignition. Apparently there are 3 switches that need to be set in order to start the mower: 1: a seat switch (they want you in the seat) 2: the mower deck disengaged (PTO lever) 3: shift lever in neutral position It is possible...

John deere lx176 leak gas out tube below carb [ 1 Answers ]

My John Deere LX176 (riding lawn mower) has been setting for the winter. I went to start it and it was cutting out on me. I noticed fuel on the floor and lifted the hood. Gas was coming out of a tube connected to the underneath side of the carberator. Can someone explain what is happening...

Deere LX176, kohler 14hp. Won't turnover? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a John Deere LX176 with a kohler 14hp engine. Upon trying to start, it acted like a dead battery with indicator lights, then won't do anything. I checked fuses, cleaned terminials,checked wiring for connections or shorts, tried to jump start, still no indicator lights or engine turnover....

View more questions Search