Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smiley0007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 06:05 AM
    Sample early release letter from prison
    I was born in the US for 40 years. I am a business man with my own company. I have a license gun to carry in protection of my business and home. I decided to visit a neighboring British island for a short vacation and fail to declare my fire arm to customs. I was arrested and charge with an unlicense fire arm and amunitions. The judge gave me 15 months. I need to know how to write a letter to the judge for early release for not knowing the law in the British.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley0007 View Post
    I was born in the US for 40 years. I am a business man with my own company. I have a license gun to carry in protection of my business and home. I decided to visit a neighboring British island for a short vacation and fail to declare my fire arm to customs. I was arrested and charge with an unlicense fire arm and amunitions. The judge gave me 15 months. I need to know how to write a letter to the judge for early release for not knowing the law in the British.

Have you read this? I gives the criteria for early release and you would write a letter around that - http://www.prisonmentalhealth.org/do...rom_prison.pdf.
    Smiley0007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley0007 View Post
    Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 06:45 AM

If you need help after you read it - you know the charges, etc. - come back and let's put a letter together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early release from prison on probation [ 6 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend that's been in state prison for 8 months now and has a 2 year prison sentence and last month I noticed the courts had a probation hearing. Does that mean they might release him early on probation?

Sample letter of release of probation [ 1 Answers ]

I have done all that was ask of me by the court and po office. But now I need to write a letter to the judge, requesting early release for my probation. I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts into a letter. Any ideas? Also does anyone know anything about SIS. Like how they work, will my charges...

How do you write a letter to a judge for early release from a work- release -program [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please help me in writing a letter to a judge for early release from a work release program

How do you write a letter for early release from work release program [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compose a letter for a friend that has been in a work release program since July and he wants to try for early release in order to help his mom who lost her husband a couple of days prior to his incarceration.

Sample letter for early release from probation [ 1 Answers ]

Need sample letter fro early release from probation

View more questions Search