Ask
    saad24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 04:05 AM
    What is entry for sales accounted in purchase & purchase in sales
    I want journal entries for the above questions
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 03:31 PM

I don't understand the question. How can you have a sale in a purchase and a purchase in a sale?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examp [ 10 Answers ]

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examples

How long is a corprate purchase and sales agreement good for [ 4 Answers ]

I entered into a purchase and sales agreement to sell my company in 2002 the deal was put on hold by the company buying us (Tyco International) due to there CEO being arrested all acquisitions where put on hold. As a result company ended up in litigation with Simplex Grinnel a branch Tyco. Now we...

Accounting homework for the purchase and sales of inventory [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Can someone please figure this out!! I'm so stumped and tried it but didn't get far!! The following transactions occurred between BMS Pharmaceuticals and VIP, the pharmacy chain, October of the current year:...

Timing of home purchase and stock sales. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a situation which I can use some advice. I've been working in PA for 6 months now and want to move my family down from NYC permanently. Also we like to purchase a place instead of renting. Now my question is relating to when should I sell stock options. What would be the best...

View more questions Search