Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isecnet90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 01:29 PM
    Where to get background criminal records for contractors working in military bases
    I work for a background screening company and I was requesting to get criminal reports/records of civilian contractors working in military bases overseas, mostly in combat zones, like Iraq, Afghanistan, South Korea, Kuweait, Dubai.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 26, 2010, 01:37 PM

I am confused, you work for a sceening company and are asking us how to find records??
    Isecnet90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 03:53 PM

I'm not asking to find any records. I'd like to know who is the government authority supervising the contractors data in military installations
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 03:58 PM

Hello I:

Even if you found out who the government authority is, they won't give you any information. Whatever method you use in the ordinary background checks you offer, would be the one you use here.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2010, 07:58 PM

Simple call the local military base and ask them, what departmet at their location does this.

I would think perhaps the Office of personal management would be a good start
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 06:23 AM

I'm confused - this is how you make a living (as do I, to a certain extent) and you don't know who to ask or where to go for this info?

Don't you have sources or history in the field?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a military background check show up on a civilian criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Will a military background check show up on a civilian background check?

Pre-Employment Background Checks - Military Records [ 1 Answers ]

I was honorably disharged from the Army, but I had an Art 15 (Non-Judicial Punishment) for "Illegal Use f Hallucinogen". NJPs are an administrative action OUTSIDE of the legal system. It is not a misdemeanor, nor is it a felony. It is a mechanism whereby the military can punish its own without...

Military criminal records [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the proper procedures for the removal of a military criminal record and how much will cost?

Criminal Background [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my criminal backgroung cleared if I did something 12 years ago?

View more questions Search