Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrslater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 12:30 PM
    If my chapter 13 isn't discharged are their any banks that will refinance my home?
    Need the names of banks that will refinance my home even though my chapter 13 is not discharged?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 12:49 PM

This belongs on the bankruptcy/debt board and I have asked that it be moved.

The only way to know 100% is to call and ask, trying different banks - my feeling is that the answer will always be "no."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Criminal Court Orders for restitution be discharged with Chapter 7? [ 13 Answers ]

I was just notified by a Bankruptcy Court that an individual who has been ordered to pay restitution to me in both a CIVIL and CRIMINAL lawsuit has applied for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. She is presently paying on the criminal order so that she won't be returned to prison. Is it possible to have...

Chapter 13 refinance [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently in a chapter 13 and I have a ARM mortgage that they keep raising the rate on. Can I refinance? Can I stop or work out a deal with my current mortgage company to lower my rate?

Home Mtg refinance [ 1 Answers ]

This loan sounds too good to be true since I have a FICO of 604 according to the mtg broker. But, have home which I own 56,000 on and it is estimated to be worth 180,000. So maybe that is it. Mtg is with WAMU and I have asked to refinance at 85,000 to fix up home. Closing costs 2200.00 0...

View more questions Search