Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ldobry7554 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 11:30 AM
    Center of gravity
    A balance, the beam of which is 30 centimeters long and weighs 40 grams, is deflected through 1° by an excess of 1 milligram in one of the pans. What is the distance of the center of gravity of the beam below the central pivot?

No clue where to start with this question..

Check out some similar questions!

Physics-solving center of gravity problems [ 10 Answers ]

I am doing extra work in my college physics course to try to get in a groove with parallel forces and center of gravity problems. I am stuck. I have navigated my online membership course, RapidMastery for Physics, and I'm still stuck. Any helpful explanations would be appreciated. The problem is...

Center of gravity [ 2 Answers ]

How does center of gravity affect the motion of a vehicle

Toilet 9" center on slab going to 12" center - HOW [ 4 Answers ]

I took out an American Standard toilet with a 9 inch from the wall center. I want to install A 12 inch from the wall Toto water saving toilet. I am working on a slab (no basement). Is there an adaptor I can use? If so do I have to raise the toilet to make room for the adapter? OR is there...

Center of Gravity [ 4 Answers ]

A man is doing push-ups. He has a mass of 68 kg and his center of gravity is located at a horizontal distance of 0.70 m from his palms and 1.00 m from his feet. Find the forces exerted by the floor on his palms and feet.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.