excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 08:26 AM

Hello again, j:

True.

excon
    bossman77623 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 08:53 AM
    And that is a good thing. I think there should be a similar system for getting the illegal ones out, but with no quota - only a bonus for who gets the most!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 09:12 AM

Hello boss:

I think a BETTER system would be to offer bounty's on REDNECKS.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miller cmf 80 gets very hot in cabinet sets of limit turns burner off and on with in [ 1 Answers ]

Burner comes on, heats up fan limit turns blower on, after a few seconds burner shuts off for a few seconds comes back on the whoile time blower is running the fan limit seems to be working fine but tinside the cabint it is very hot so I think the overheat limit swith is either bad or it is...

H1B transfer from Quota-exempt to Quota-subject [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently working for a university (U) through the quota-exempt h1b. A for profit company (A) offered a job to me and filed for a petition last ear for FY2009. The petition was approved, however, I never joined that company. I do know that they have not revoked the petition yet. Now,...

Limit on number of times you can check your credit? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it true that if you check your credit more than once or twice a year, it reflects badly on your credit? You would think places like free credit report . Com would have to tell you if it was true, but I have read it a few times. I would like to monitor my credit more closely, but I am afraid to...

View more questions Search