Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marchewski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 07:50 AM
    I sold my home on a land contract and the buyer abandoned it , what do I do ?
    I sold my home on a land contract, the buyer abandoned the home , how long will it take to regain the home ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 08:12 AM

Hello m:

If you wrote the contract correctly, you never should have LOST the home. But, I don't know what's in your contract. Whatever rights you have, can be found there. What does it say if the buyer defaults?? It must say SOMETHING...

excon
    tfugett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 12:02 AM
    I sold my house on land contract. They buyers lived their for 14 months and now have moved and broke the contract. After they moved out, we found out that the central heat and air unit is not working. Are they liable to fix it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can buyer of land contract walk away from home - will it hurt credit report? [ 2 Answers ]

We purchased land contract home in Michigan 2 years ago. Everything was filed by both parties. We have 3 more years left until our balloon is up. We purchased for 93,000 and now owe 78,500. We can no longer afford the monthly payments. Owner will not work with us or accept our phone calls. We put...

Land contract buyer selling property, how does this affect title? [ 4 Answers ]

Land contract buyer wants to sell property he is buying on contract, previous owner's are giving him permission. Land contract buyer has had credit problems, will his credit affect title when he sells property to new buyer?

Michigan Land contract - Buyer [ 13 Answers ]

Land contract started June 1992. $1500 down, $24,000 left to pay, 10% interest, $300/month. It has been 16 years so we asked for an itemization of all payments and the seller keeps giving us the run around. It has been months now and they just keep saying call next week, we are busy. They also...

Buyer defaults on land contract, someone else living there [ 3 Answers ]

Sept. 1, 2005 my fiancé and I sold our house in Lexington, KY on a land contract. As of August 1, 2008 they have defaulted on the contract and said that they are going to file Chapter 7. I drove to Lexington and had him sign a document saying that he has terminated the contract, forfeits all...

Buyer Selling a home they have on Land Contract [ 4 Answers ]

I have a land Contract on the home we live in now. We are getting a new home. I have been told to sale the house we live in now. Pay off the Land Contract and keep the profit. Can you do this? How? Thanks

View more questions Search