Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikoleexx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 04:46 PM
    What hair colour goes with brown eyes
    What Hair Colour Will Go With Brown Eyes And Dark Skin?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 25, 2010, 05:45 PM

Mostly it depends on the age and the look you are going for. For younger women she might choose black with hints of red streaks in it. Older might choose solid colers with little highlights in it. Also to be considered is the cut of the hair and how it lays as well as the shape of your face.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Completely messed up hair colour:( How do I get rid of red tones in dark brown hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay first of all, I cannot go to a hairdresser. I have social anxiety disorder and agoraphobia which prevents me from doing a lot of things in public. Please tell me what I can do at home. My hair is naturally medium ash brown. I dyed it black awhile ago. I waited for it to grow out a bit and then...

Brown hair colour [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I wanted abit of advice on my hair colour,I dyed my hair brown like a medium brown and my eyes are brown but when I died my hair my Eyes colour came out more, if I was to change my hair to a lighter brown would my eye colour be more visible & what colour eyeshadow helps to bring your eye...

How do I make Blonde hair work with Brown eyes? [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have all black hair, Bleaching is not a problem at all. My eyes are a dark brown color in most lights but in natural light their and redish brown. Im really committed to going blonde I'm just unsure if it would lookd bad. Looking natural has never really been a big concern of mine,...

Dress color for brown eyes, blondish hair [ 6 Answers ]

I have brown eyes with a bit of green in them, and blondish-brown hair. I am kind of tan from being out in the sun lately. What color of dress would look good on me? I'm thinking teal, blue, green, yellow or black. Thanks

View more questions Search