Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paulette1976 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 03:13 PM
    Movie where little girl dies and leaves a pink ribbon on a swing at the end
    Movie where a little girl dies and comes back. She is in a house with other ghost. St the end she leaves a pink ribbon on a swing

Check out some similar questions!

Horror movie filmed in italy girl in red rain coat dies and haunts parents [ 2 Answers ]

Filmed in the 70's, or 80's. Ghost story, girl is barely seen multiple times By father, always in red rain coat. At the end, He corners her and she faces Him. It freaked me out so bad when I was a kid, I've never seen or heard Of it since. Probably a foreign b-movie

Physics: If I tie a object to a string and swing, can I swing parallel? [ 2 Answers ]

Tie an object such as a pencil eraser to a string. Use the string to swing the object around your head at a constant speed. Can the object be swung so that the string is parallel to the horizontal, flat, and even floor on which you stand? I don't know how to explain in physics, please help!

Airforce pilot dies and leaves single pregnant mom alone [ 1 Answers ]

There is a young woman who falls for an pilot she spend the night with him and he flys off to war. Then she hears that he was killed and later finds out she is pregnant. She could not let anyone find out so she went out of town to have the baby. Later she returned and her plan was to put the baby...

Plane crash leaves a girl a soul survior [ 1 Answers ]

Searching for the name of a 70's/80's movie about a girl who is the soul Survisor after a plane crash, she goes through a jungle/forest to find her way Out. May be a Austriala film, any help?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.