Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbleyum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 01:14 PM
    I am 15 and I'm dating an 11 yr old I like him very very much but do you think its wr
    I like him very very much but do you think its wrong
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 25, 2010, 01:24 PM

Yes. The age gap at your ages is just too big. You're in high school. He's still in elementary school. In three years you'll be an adult, and he STILL won't be in high school, yet.

If you want to hang out and talk, that's fine. Dating just isn't reasonable at your ages, though.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 25, 2010, 01:51 PM

I agree with hheath, the age gap is much to large at this age in your lives. I wonder what you have in common with an 11 year old?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 25, 2010, 03:06 PM

My son is 11, no way is he ready to date, much less a 15 year old.

When you're an adult 4 years age difference is nothing. At your age, it's huge, may as well be a lifetime.

In other words, yes, it's wrong.
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 25, 2010, 03:30 PM

Umm yeah that's weird why not just be best friends with the kid? Date someone who's your age
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2010, 03:59 PM

Yeah you should tell him it's a bad idea, he's still little.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2010, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleyum View Post
    i like him very very much but do you think its wrong
    Yes it's wrong :rolleyes:

Just be his friend and let him grow up without all the drama's dating brings , there's plenty of time for him to do that later.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2010, 07:23 PM

Yes, completely wrong
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

May 25, 2010, 07:30 PM

Become his friend. If in 7 years you still like each other try then. He will be 18 and be old enough to make decisions for himself.

He is too young for you now. Let him grow up as well as yourself.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2010, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Yes, completely wrong
    I agree I think there both to young to date.
    paxxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 02:33 PM
    I have a crush on a 11yr old and I'm 15 and I do think it's a bit weird and you like me shod waite for him to get a bit older but the truth is that you can't control who you fall for so it's a hard one :/ do what ever feels right!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paxxxx View Post
    I have a crush on a 11yr old and im 15 and i do think its a bit weird nd u like me shod waite for him to get a bit older but the truth is that you can't controll who u fall for so its a hard one :/ jus do wat ever feels right!
    That's not only bad advice, but illegal advice. An 11 year old cannot "do whatever feels right (yes, I corrected the spelling)". An 11 year old is a child, and as a child has to do what his/her parents say is okay. Most responsible parents don't allow their 11 year old child to date.

Also, you can control what you do, and you may think this is love, but really, at 11 you have no idea. I know you think you do, but you really don't. Kids that date at 11 don't have long lasting relationships, because they're not ready to have a real romantic relationship. They're just kids. Kids shouldn't play adult games, because they have no idea what they're getting into.

I'd suggest that you concentrate more on your education, learn to spell properly, and leave the boys alone until you're old enough to know what you're doing. Of course I'm sure you'll disagree, because you're a child, and you know everything (sarcasm font engaged).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating stuff help! Well young people dating [ 9 Answers ]

This guy has like me all year... he even liked me when I had a boyfriend but he asked me out a couple times and I finally said yes. But now I kind of like his friend. But I've only been going out with this guy for 2 days so is it no problem breaking up with him for his friend? Or has he been...

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Dating lots of people or dating only one? [ 17 Answers ]

Do you think you should multiple people at the same time or only one?

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search