Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MYLITTLEGIRL115 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 01:12 PM
    I have an art deco clock by borin art products. The back says decra-tone any info?
    I have a wall clock made by borin art products. The borin sticker on the back has this info, style number 15-115 (not sure about the " 5 " in the first set of numbers, here is what I am sure of.. Style number 1*-115
    Under the sticker is a hand written number, 6130j5-2
    It has a sticker from the clock being serviced in 1964 at a clock hospital in los angeles California that is no longer there. The face of the clock has handpainted flowers and roman numerals. The clock is octogon shaped with mirror . Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Antique art deco bracelet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bracelet that was my greatgrandmothers and I wanted to find out more about it. It appears to be gold or gold plated, it has square panels (1/2 inch by 3/4 inch) attached to a mesh underneath, making this bracelet very flexible.The design on the panels appears art deco style, but it...

Borin Art Products [ 1 Answers ]

I was given 2 prints with Borin Art Products and #1563 stamped on the back.. They are prints of a flowers in a vase printed in pastel colors set in an oblong redwood like glass enclosed frame. I know nothing about these prints, can any tell me anything about them, do that hold any value? ...

Borin Art Products [ 1 Answers ]

I just had two pictures from Borin Art Product on Cicero Ave in Chicago given to me. They are not signed and I can not find any info on the company. Can anyone tell me where to get some information on them. They are numbered on the Back Thank You

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.