Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    namesteblue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 10:00 AM
    Medical insurance
    I am from NYC
    I went to court and was given child support, the father of my son was told to provide medical as well. He was told by the courts to give me the proper medical insurance cards. This is the second time I am taking him to court to provide me with the proper insurance cards. I am paying out of pocket for his dental and prescriptions. I can not afford the cost. Can I ask the courts to allow me to put my son on Medicaide? Or can the courts make him give me these insurance cards. I go to court June 2010.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 25, 2010, 10:03 AM

It appears you will be in Court in a very short time. Ask the Court SPECIFICALLY to answer these questions.

In the meantime I would contact Medicaide and ask how they handle this situation - I am aware of children being placed on assistance and then the parent who was SUPPOSED to carry the health insurance is billed for all medical costs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to go when no medical insurance? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 55 year old female. I have always been employed and had health insurance. However, at the beginning of this year I lost my job as a secretary at a school. I am working at a job now that pays only one-half of what I was making and does not offer health insurance. I have qotten quotes and...

Medical insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is Doren , I'm student, I want to join low amount of medical insurance but I don't know how to apply, give me some informetion,

Medical insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Helo I am working in a private company. Living with 55 years old mother, wife and a kid. I heard something about medical insurance. Please tell me more about it and how this will helpful in my life. Please refer some reliable insurance company nearest to my location. I am living in bangalore,...

View more questions Search