Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2006, 07:55 AM
    Black Thursday
    Thank you all for bearing with us in what happened yesterday.

I've put put most users' missing posts here, sorted by username.

I know well that it's no easy task to insert them where they go. I'm sorry; it's the best we could do.

If you posted yesterday and do not see your username on the list, PM me and I'll get yours there too.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2006, 07:58 AM
    PS - oops. I see that for some reason they're not all alphabetical... so look close for yours - or use your browser's Find feature.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 8, 2006, 08:45 AM
    I can't seem to find several of the threads that my replies were to. Are these threads going to be restored or will that be the responsibility of the poster?
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2006, 09:22 AM
    I am sorry to say, but no - they cannot be restored.

My guess is that some of them were responses to threads that were started yesterday - so they will not yet be there to be found.

I am right now going through and contacting the people who only posted thread starters yesterday - hoping they'll c/p it back in... but the problem is that if they also signed up yesterday, I have no way to reach them since their member info is no longer in the database.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 8, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Ahh well there were some real interesting discussions there. One about a girl getting a letter from Sears Canada demanding $500 because she was caught shoplifting (she wasn't new). Another was from a member who's neighbor sold an easement to a developer and the developer's work is damaging their property. And a third one about statutory rape.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Skin? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm a girl, and I have brown skin, (african!) and I was just wondering if any others have tried tanning their skin to get a one golden colour all over, does any other black girls or men know if this works, or if ANY ONE DOES regardless of colour could help answer this would be helpful. I also...

Black Soot [ 7 Answers ]

Checked my gas furnace filter and found it to be totally black. This condition occurred a few months earlier this year. The filter is changed monthly,so there were two filter changes that appeared normal. Is my flue loading? The furnace is 8yrs. Old.

Black heads [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has several VERY big blackheads (or what looks like blackheads) on his back that just will NOT go away. When mashed very little if anything comes out. They have been there literally for years. How can we get these things to go away? Thank you.

Black spots [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a blacken tongue. Some of it washed off and is now red. Please help. He has not eaten anything for this to happen.

Black marks [ 3 Answers ]

i had a skin reaction to something i have recently eaten and now it has left black marks on my skin................ any advice as to how i could get rid of them????????????????? :( :( :( :( :(

View more questions Search