Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 11, 2010, 11:44 AM

Katie, remember out of the darkness comes the light.

What's happening with you now will give you much more than heart break, you'll also come out of it with wisdom understanding and the ability to make the right choices for you in the future.

Also hopefully it will also show your ex that he cannot hope to get anywhere in this life if he tries to control another.

We none of us has the right to control another we can only control our own life and how we live it, we are all our own persons, no one owns anyone. Ever...
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2010, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by positiveparent View Post

Whats happening with you now will give you much more than heart break, youll also come out of it with wisdom understanding and the ability to make the right choices for you in the future.

Also hopefully it will also show your ex that he cannot hope to get anywhere in this life if he tries to control another.

We none of us has the right to control another we can only control our own life and how we live it, we are all our own persons, no one owns anyone. Ever...

Being your own person is what is impotant. Nobody can take that away from you!
    -

Jun 12, 2010, 06:30 AM

Katie I hope you're OK, as you haven't been back since about this time yesterday or a tad later, also I have sent you details so you will be able to contact me at virtually anytime, so if you find yourself in an emergency situation use those details and Ill be right there.

I also sent you details for getting yourself a secure encrypted email account.

If you have not received these let me know and Ill resend them, destroy them once you've read them and memorise any specific info.

Don't keep anything connected to this or the info Ive sent to you in any folder in hotmail.

Hotmail accounts are one of the easiest to hack into.

Nearly forgot, we have a lot more in common than the psychology aspect, I too used to be an erotic dancer, on the rave circuit, and before that a belly dancer, Oh boy those were the days, Ive lived my life to the max thus far, and I do practice what I preach. Yes indeedy Ive not missed out on much WooHoo, lifes for living after all. Ive lived.

When I was on the Rave circuit my Son went to many of same raves as myself he used to say to me, don't tell people you're my Mum say you're my sister. LOL. I would often have the M.C. call out for him over the P.A, system, Nathan ***** your Mum wants you, hehe, what a cruel Mum. Hehe and there Id be scantily clad.
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 08:30 AM
    Katie I hope youre OK, as you havent been back since about this time yesterday or a tad later, also I have sent you details so you will be able to contact me at virtually anytime, so if you find yourself in an emergency situation use those details and Ill be right there.

I also sent you details for getting yourself a secure encrypted email account.

If you have not received these let me know and Ill resend them, destroy them once youve read them and memorise any specific info.

Dont keep anything connected to this or the info Ive sent to you in any folder in hotmail.

Hotmail accounts are one of the easiest to hack into.

Nearly forgot, we have a lot more in common than the psychology aspect, I too used to be an erotic dancer, on the rave circuit, and before that a belly dancer, Oh boy those were the days, Ive lived my life to the max thus far, and I do practice what I preach. Yes indeedy Ive not missed out on much WooHoo, lifes for living after all. Ive lived.

When I was on the Rave circuit my Son went to many of same raves as myself he used to say to me, dont tell people youre my Mum say youre my sister. LOL. I would often have the M.C. call out for him over the P.A, system, Nathan ***** your Mum wants you, hehe, what a cruel Mum. hehe and there Id be scantily clad.

I hope she comes back and tells us she's safe... Kit
    eveamee09 Posts: 115, Reputation: 15

Jun 12, 2010, 08:46 AM

Whats happening with you now will give you much more than heart break, youll also come out of it with wisdom understanding and the ability to make the right choices for you in the future.

Hi! Yes I am fine thank you! My second exam is over now so I have a weeks' break until next Friday, feeling much happier! Still feeling like I'm getting better and better at coping here on my own and doing things with friends.. I don't need him anymore!

I think what you've said above is so important. Especially about this giving me more understanding and strength in the future, I really think that it will. No matter what happens I know now that I am my own person and that nobody else has the right to tell me what to do, just like you said. I feel that I'm making the right decision within myself for sure so am pleased about that. :)

It's very sweet that you both are worrying about me! It makes me happy to know I still have my two new mums! Hehe.. sorry I haven't been chatting much it's just because the exam was happening so I had to get that out the way and now I can relax for the rest of the day.

And yes belly dancing is so much fun isn't it, I really enjoy it! Very toning as well. I feel sorry for your son.. that must have been so embarrassing for him! Great that you could get away with being called his sister though! I will check my hotmail now and read the email that you've sent me, thanks x
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eveamee09 View Post
    Hi!! Yes I am fine thank you! My second exam is over now so I have a weeks' break until next Friday, feeling much happier! Still feeling like I'm getting better and better at coping here on my own and doing things with friends.. I don't need him anymore!!

I think what you've said above is so important. Especially about this giving me more understanding and strength in the future, I really think that it will. No matter what happens I know now that I am my own person and that nobody else has the right to tell me what to do, just like you said. I feel that I'm making the right decision within myself for sure so am pleased about that. :)

It's very sweet that you both are worrying about me! It makes me happy to know I still have my two new mums! Hehe.. sorry I haven't been chatting much it's just because the exam was happening so I had to get that out the way and now I can relax for the rest of the day.

And yes belly dancing is so much fun isn't it, I really enjoy it! Very toning as well. I feel sorry for your son.. that must have been so embarrassing for him! Great that you could get away with being called his sister though! I will check my hotmail now and read the email that you've sent me, thanks x
    Good for you... Have a great week end... Kit
    -

Jun 12, 2010, 09:07 AM

To my mind any dancing is great I love it and always have always will, I play music mostly all the time I never watch t.v. never will.

My little 4 yr old is going to follow in my footsteps I think he seems to love to dance too, he looks so cute when he shakes his bottom LOL.

Which he does to the girlies he has over to play.

I used to incorporate my Dance with my workout, its also great therapy too, you can't dance and be unhappy.

My grown up Son forgave me, and many of his friends told him they wished they had a Mum like me, mind you I had him when I was just about 16 so we sort of grew up together.

Now though the other 2 are helping to keep me youngish.

Jun 12, 2010, 10:34 AM

Aw your little boy sounds so cute! I love it when children get into dancing.. maybe he will become a break dancer or street dancer! Or a belly dancer judging by the bottom-wiggle! Hehe :P

I am off out for the evening to a friend's place to watch a movie and eat some food so will chat when I come back. Hope you both have fun, speak later x
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Aw your little boy sounds so cute! I love it when children get into dancing.. maybe he will become a break dancer or street dancer! Or a belly dancer judging by the bottom-wiggle! Hehe :P

I am off out for the evening to a friend's place to watch a movie and eat some food so will chat when I come back. Hope you both have fun, speak later x

Kids are a blessing and hope you all have a great time... Kit
    -

Jun 13, 2010, 02:45 PM

Ok Katie where are you, no reply to my email no acknowledging of files, not a word all day, Where is she? Katie if you see this sign in Please.
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2010, 03:16 PM
    Ok Katie where are you, no reply to my email no acknowledging of files, not a word all day, Where is she?? Katie if you see this sign in Please.

Keep trying... Katie please post!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 03:18 PM

She might be enjoying herself for a change. Patience.
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2010, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    She might be enjoying herself for a change. Patience.
    Gosh Tal I hope so.. I have been having this uneasy feeling about her all day... You're right... maybe she's having a good time with her friends.

Jun 13, 2010, 04:09 PM

Hi! I am fine thanks! Sorry I didn't post, it's just because I have been feeling reasonably happy today so thought I'd only post when something new happened or when things got bad. Sorry, didn't mean to worry you! Honestly, if anything ever bad happens I will definitely post here straight away, you are the first friends I will tell.

How is everybody? Talaniman's comment made me laugh. I haven't been out with friends today, well actually I did meet one girl for a quick coffee but apart from that it's been mainly a day of revision and thinking deeply. I've been thinking lots too about how exciting it is to be independent and make my own choices for a change. Like on Friday night I'm going out clubbing for the first time with some friends (my boyfriend would never let me go), so I'm looking forward to that. Certainly not planning on meeting any guys though - I'm just going to go for the dancing!

Jun 13, 2010, 04:21 PM

I am going to bed now! Positiveparent I've begun reading the files you've sent me and they're really really interesting. Thanks for that. Good night everybody!
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2010, 04:44 PM
    I am going to bed now! Positiveparent I've begun reading the files you've sent me and they're really really interesting. Thanks for that. Good night everybody!
    Glad you are okay!
    -

Jun 14, 2010, 09:25 AM

Thanks for letting us know, and that's a good point about you only posting if you feel the need, you're moving on.

Ill check this thread on a daily basis, but I will know not to get all mother hen if you don't post.

Yes I know what you mean when you say you are going clubbing for the dancing, that's what I always did/do, what other reason is there for clubbing, you can't hear yourself think let alone anything else, so dancing is it.

Good for you. I hope you have a brill time. Im sure you will.

Pleased to hear you're reading the files and I hope the contents will reinforce your decision even more than it already is. Keep them close by until this is all over and done with.

They may also help at some later time for you to apply if you go into counselling.

Have a Great Life Katie.
    -

Jun 14, 2010, 09:30 AM

Have to spread the rep, but Kat I think its safe to say our girl is moving on and going it alone which is great.

She done so well too.
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2010, 10:50 AM
    Have to spread the rep, but Kat I think its safe to say our girl is moving on and going it alone which is great.

She done so well too.

Keep us posted . We love you Katie.. you are our "adopted daughter".:)

Jun 14, 2010, 11:27 AM

Thank you guys! I am so grateful for everything. Just warning you though - next week might be a bit of a traumatic weeks (I have to meet him next Monday or Tuesday to give back stuff and tell him it's definitely over) so that's when I'll probably be on here posting a lot, if that's okay. For the time being I'm trying just to get on with things like you both have suggested... I do think about him ALL THE TIME and miss him like crazy - but I'm getting good at changing these thoughts into positive thoughts, such as feeling happy that he isn't controlling me right now and feeling good that I'm not feeling upset and rejected. The files are helping too, so fair I've read the "control freak" one and think it's really interesting. I'll keep you updated daily.. and please let me know how you are too! Lots of love :) x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

Heartbroken . How do you deal with the pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I've never been this heartbroken before. And I really need some advice to get over it. Now I understand my ex and I didn't go out for a long period we went out for about 3 months. Everything was great he had me fall head over heels in love with him. He liked me, he had my friend call me up and tell...

View more questions Search