Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abuhafss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 02:35 AM
    Changes in Current/Voltage with changes in Coil/Magnet of a simple generator
    What happens to Voltage/Current in a simple generator under following conditions:

a) Increase the RPM of magnetic rotor.
    b) Using more stronger magnet.
    c) Increasing the number of turns of enameled copper wire.
    d) Using thicker copper wire.

Check out some similar questions!

Generator voltage too high [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to lower this voltage . Rpm and cycles are good , I've changed the voltage regulator, checked windings and exciter field. I was thinking about putting a resistor inline to reduce this high voltage problem. T he generator is a generac 7000 EXL 12250 surge. Please help. [...

Generator Fluctuating Voltage [ 3 Answers ]

Part 1 I have a 5kw 120/240v generator that powers my boat. A phase goes to the battery charging side of the inverter charger and B phase goes to the House Power side of the inverter charger. When the generator is running, I get a large voltage fluctuation from 108v to 127v and this causes the...

Generator voltage 440 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Powermate 5000. Ran well last year in snow power outage. Pluged it in this year and lost several TV and computers. Checked all the plugs and wireing, and at last found the generator was putting out 220 on each leg of the 220, and putting out 220 on the 110 side. What's wrong?

Generator Voltage [ 2 Answers ]

HELP: I have a new Coleman 1350 generator that has 2 - 120 volt receptacles on it. The problem is that the 120 volt receptacles are putting out 240 volts. I've looked for some way to get the right wiring combination, but I don't see any way to correct. The company who made the generator is no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.