Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lncretsouthgate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 09:41 PM
    Movie where college boys hit man with golf club in knee and end up killing family
    Movie where college boys hit man with golf club in knee and end up killing his dog and family while they are somewhere north east renting a cottage on a lake
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 24, 2010, 10:21 PM

Funny Games, That is a disturbing movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember the name of the movie but at the end there is 2 cars racing and 1 hit [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the movie but at the end there is 2 cars racing it was a black chevy and a yellow chevy and one of them hit a bulldozer

What is the title of movie about man killing bishop, acquitted, is actually quilty [ 2 Answers ]

A stuttering young man is accused of killing a bishop, gets a pro bono attorney and is acquitted at trial. As the lawyer walks away after the trial the yound man quits stuttering and admits his quilt. I believe the accused killer in the movie is called Ray. He has been abused by the bishop. The...

The song at the end of the movie-trailer park boys- I need title [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the title of the song which was on the trailer park boys movie at the end of film. Author or anything

Hit man movie [ 3 Answers ]

Two men take woman for a car ride for hit in a empty building. One is a hit man.

View more questions Search