Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2010, 09:12 AM

Here is a Warning:

You are getting an emotional boost from the fact that she hasn't found anyone yet. This is now feeding a sense of false hope that she will possibly get back together with you. You will ride this emotional high until you hear news about her that you don't want to know about. It is at that point where you will crash hard and really start to follow the advice we have given you.

I hope for your sake that never happens, because it sucks...
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 10:48 AM

She will find someone eventually and you will be back to square one. It will happen.

Take the advice you have been given here and leave her alone.
    Ther4peuticH3at Posts: 116, Reputation: 38

Aug 13, 2010, 12:02 PM

Okay, I need you guys to just trust me on this one. I've left out some details in my previous post, so I can't blame you for drawing some of your conclusions, but for now you'll just have to cut me some slack.

I'd type it all out (details and the like), but I feel like it'd be a lot of typing and a lot of explaining and re-explaining and just a nightmare of trying to articulate an accurate portrait of my mindset and emotions. But the short version is that I'm just in a really good place. I feel like I'm exactly where the universe wants me to be. I'm not on a high, there's no emotional boost, only closure. I'm really balanced right now. It just feels like there was a chapter in my life that is now over. I can take it for what it was, the good, the bad, and everything in between, I can take it and put it (leave it) behind me.
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2010, 07:59 AM

I'm glad you feel that way. Just be careful. Many times painful emotions will rear their ugly head when you least expect it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has a quote or "aha" moment ever changed your life? [ 43 Answers ]

I'm asking because a while ago on Oprah Winfrey ( I don't usually watch her... just sometimes) she said something that made me wish I had heard it when I was young. She was actually quoting someone else and I don't know who it was but it went something like this: "When someone shows you who...

Apparently "friend" is code for "I want a BJ!" [ 19 Answers ]

I had this friend when I was 16, we were introduced and hung out a few times and I was more attracted to one of his friends than him but he was such a pathetic but sweet and funny guy that before I really thought about it I wanted to be nice right back and knowing from what the friend who...

Acting on "lost puppy wanting to be loved" feelings? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't have a relationship right now, and have not for a long time. I want to write about some incidents, and would appreciate other's thoughts. Part of the problem is that I don't feel like I am able to offer much to someone new in my life right now. I am struggling to make it on my own...

View more questions Search