Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeonAltman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 09:39 AM
    Ester Williams Pools
    I have an Ester Williams semi Inground Pool Millenium>I have had the pool for 4 years and the pool runs on Salt.I noticed this year for the first time below the skimmer basket at ground level corrsion on the aluminum.I know the skimmer basket is really small and water splashes out of the basket onto the floor >Any comments?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 26, 2010, 11:53 AM

What is your PH level?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bruce Williams [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: Is he still around?? I remember listening to him all night long on the AM dial when I was on the road. I loved him. He was the answer guy. People would call and ask him anything. He knew it all. I wanted to BE him. Same thing with Clark Howard and I'm sure others. Then I found...

Concrete pools VS Fiberglass pools [ 2 Answers ]

I need help in making up my mind between a concrete pool or a fiberglass pool. I know all about installations and prices. I just need for some with some knowledge about pools to provide me with information as to which one will be the best choice.

Dennis williams [ 4 Answers ]

I seem to have lost file c;\windows\system32\drivers\viaudiosyscould someone tell me if this is why I have lost all my sounds I use win xp pro mainboard matsonic ms8137c+can someone help thanks

Dennis williams [ 5 Answers ]

I seem to have lost file c:\windows\system32\cmmgrexe] how do I get it back thanks :confused:

Dennis williams [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my sound system xp mainboard matsonic ms137c+ when itry to install driver from cd suppied message comes up saying enable from bios then try again when I do so same message iwent to davice manager to try to fix it got message saying error in code 10 ilost my sound when iinstalled AOL...

View more questions Search