Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2010, 08:28 AM

You need to let the wounds heal before you can even think about being friends. Doing so before this happens will just make both of you miserable. If you really care about yourself, and her for that matter, you need to give time a chance to work. If you don't, the "club incident" will keep repeating.
    prowaker Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Jul 8, 2010, 02:12 PM

But why would she text me in the first place? Like I wasn't even thinking about messaging her. And she called me the night we talked for hours.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 02:27 PM

Because your in the friend zone and thinks that's what's going on and not your heart being trampled on.

You have allowed this to happen with no regard for being honest with yourself, or her. I understand all the feelings in so short of a time span. They can be overwhelming, and confusing, as well as misleading. But understand its you who have allowed her to do this and that's the question you honestly have to answer.

Why are you not allowing yourself to heal?

Why are you still worried about why she does what she does, and not ask that question of yourself??

What's your agenda? What's more important to you?

Jul 8, 2010, 03:46 PM

Id rather be in the friends zone than nothing...

I believe I was healed.. I don't care what she does and or am worried what she does!

I'm just confused on her actions, like she was a total bi*** to me and then she starts texting me when I was done with her.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 03:52 PM

You're lying to yourself.
    Go back and read what you wrote today.
    Regardless of why she is texting you, you need to not be in contact with her.
    Now if you want to let her trample on your heart again, go ahead. If you are thinking maybe she likes me and I might have a chance, go ahead, but don't lie to yourself.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prowaker View Post
    id rather be in the friends zone than nothing...

i believe i was healed..i dont care what she does and or am worried what she does!

im just confused on her actions, like she was a total bi*** to me and then she starts texting me when i was done with her.
    And these facts are not enough to make you ignore her and do for yourself, and stop accepting the crumbs of her company?? You sir are still in deep denial and haven't been hurt enough to be ready to do what it takes for you to recover from this.

Be warned that this course of action will continue to hurt, and hurt even more as time goes by.

Like most junkies who don't want to let go when they should, you have not reached your emotional rock bottom, and just want more of the same pain your addiction to her is giving you.

In that case, as with any junkie, let us know when your sick and tired, of being sick, and tired, so for now call her, and get your fix for today, and every day after that!! Your right, for a junkie, a litle dope is better than none.

Jul 8, 2010, 06:59 PM

I didn't call her today actually, I didn't even think about talking her. That's the thing.

I was wondering why she is texting and calling me that's where I'm confused! I'm not a junkie and I know your just telling me straight up. I have been hurt enough by this trust me I don't want to go through it again for weeks I didn't eat or sleep. I was deeply depressed.

Homegirl.
    I know for a fact she doesn't like me, I will not be getting back together with her even if she begged. All I was wondering is why she would even be breaking the no contact with me 3 days ago. I wanted someone's opinion.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 09:26 PM

Have you ever asked her? Call her right now and get it from the horses mouth. Why not, why wait for her to do it again? Then we can put that to bed, and none of us has to assume the why's again. Nobody but her knows any way.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 9, 2010, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prowaker View Post
    i didn't call her today actually, i didn't even think about talking her. that's the thing.

i was wondering why she is texting and calling me that's where im confused! im not a junkie and i know your just telling me straight up. i have been hurt enough by this trust me i dont want to go through it again for weeks i didn't eat or sleep. i was deeply depressed.

homegirl.
    i know for a fact she doesn't like me, i will not be getting back together with her even if she begged. all i was wondering is why she would even be breaking the no contact with me 3 days ago. i wanted someones opinion.
    Then you need to ask her why she is doing it and then tell her to stop. Tell her you don't care to hear from her again. If she text, delete it without reading it. If she calls don't answer. You are the one in control.

Jul 9, 2010, 01:43 PM

OK I will do next time she tries to talk to me. I'm not going to start it.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 9, 2010, 03:57 PM

Good man!
    Don't let her play games with you.
    koreanfoop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 08:14 PM

I read the whole article about this. I have to say you are working really well and healing. You are in the right step and I'm very proud of you. Don't answer and ignore all message.

Aug 8, 2010, 04:44 PM

Hey everyone,

I haven't been on here in a long time! I've been living my life to fullest. Been having a blast. Since my last post I've had NO CONTACT with the ex or anything.

I started seeing another girl a few weeks ago, but that's going down hill. Ill tell the story, so I met her online. She was pretty nice and we met up a few times. We talked a lot texted and called. We were getting close. I was starting to get feelings for her and she was for me. We are both not into the dating scene right now which is totally understandable. Anyway, we were talking all the time and stuff. Then all of a sudden, this weekend she's been blowing me off. I was friends with her sister as well and they are tight so they talked all the time. So her sister texted me saying her phone is messes and that's why she hasn't been replying but that's bull because there's Facebook, msn like 100s of ways to communicate. And I sent her a message no reply on anything. So her sister said we were getting to close, which makes no sense to me. But whatever they come and they go right.

The problem about this girl I was actually starting to dig her and enjoyed spending time with her. She is much better than my ex! Like by far. Much nicer and appreciative.

I'm backing off going to go NC with her and see what happens.

Back to the ex. This Friday that just passed. It was about 1 in the morning and I got a call from her house the only reason I knew it was from there was because of caller id. I only answered because of 1 reason I was like what's going on. But apparently she hasn't matured one bit it was one of her little boyfriends trying to prank call me. I was like nice try *** hole I have caller id. F off I'm not putting up with this and hung up :)

Ps: not sure if I was supposed to start a new thread or continue this one.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 8, 2010, 04:56 PM

Time does help
    Expert

Aug 8, 2010, 05:05 PM

Glad your doing so well, and next time don't answer the exes calls and be done with it.

As to the new girl, she wasn't ready, so move to the next, if you want to, but watch the getting close to soon as a few weeks is to soon.

Remember -to much, to fast, crash, and burn.

You can stay on this thread, and update it whenever you please, and we may have to change the name, but its yours to come back to.

Aug 8, 2010, 05:17 PM

I think that's what it was too much to fast. Its just I was missing something you know. I opened up to her she opened up to me thought everything was well. But I don't understand because we both Didn't want a relationship. I don't know if she was just playing games with me or not but she was telling me she was missing me. She lived about 45 min away so we didn't see each other a lot she was also saying she liked me and stuff.

Oh well I'm just going to use what I learned a few months ago not text or call her or anything and see what happens.
    Honestly, I'm a little upset only because I thought I was done with all this crap with girls I don't like getting played or getting caught up in mind games. And like I said I was starting to dig her we clicked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend broke up with me after 3 years, I'm not doing so well [ 55 Answers ]

I know some of you see 3 years and think that's not a lot, but we lived together for three years, I saw her every day. We did everything together and we didn't work full time jobs so we did a lot together she is all I know. She was my first and only true love. First off we met in high school, we...

Girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me last night. [ 66 Answers ]

Entire story merged Ok, I started working at a company in another state and it's about an hour drive in the morning and night. I want to move closer to the company (larger city), but my girlfriend, who has a good job in our hometown, is vehemently opposed to this, even going as far as saying...

Girlfriend of 4 years just broke up with me [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me last night. We are both 22, and have pretty much been living togeather for the past 3 years, even though we both have our own places. I have not been well for about the past year, because of various reasons (quite a few of which are very serious), I believe...

Girlfriend broke up with me after 7 years [ 10 Answers ]

Please help me with advice... this took a lot of courage to sign up to this board and share my story, so here goes... On 5/3/08 my girlfriend broke up with me after a 6 1/2 (yes, six and a half!) year relationship. It's crucial that I express the circumstances of how we met and what we were to...

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I had been dating this girl for almost 3 years. I'm 26 she's 25. We are both from different countries and met in the US while in college. Everything in the relationship was good never really fought or argued. From the beginning and up to the last 8 months in our relationship she...

View more questions Search