Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tom Tom Kay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 02:32 AM
    Well my girl friend does experience the same thing after intercourse especially when I ejaculate in her. What I noticed was my diet. When ever I ate a lot of oily foods and we had intercourse she did get lots of pimples, when I reduce oily and fatty food, her pimples does reduce after intercourse.I believe there's a link because when a sperms gets into the vagina most of them are absorbed by the walls of the vagina into the body of the woman. The sperms contain lots of proteins and other nutrients. So what ever he carries in his blood is transferred into his semen and is also transferred to you. I haven't asked any doctor why but my guess is ask your man to change his diet and see if it occurs. Also let the doctor test his blood to check for any unusual or too much oil in the blood.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

UTI's and sexual intercourse? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend has a UTI. The nurse told her to not have sexual intercourse. My question is does this include just penetration, or any sexual acts? Rick

Bleeding after sexual intercourse [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had intercourse and when I went to the washroom to wipe myself there was a li'l bit of blood, could it be because I have a small vagina hole sorry to be blunt I don't know wats its called lol... but I am kind of freaked out about its not the 1st time this has happened just I am...

Sexual intercourse [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend claims that during intercourse my vigna feels different, can this happen?

Sexual intercourse [ 9 Answers ]

Why does my boyfreind not like sex?:confused:

Sexual intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my names chris when I'm having sexual intercourse I orgasm really quickly how can I fix this

View more questions Search