Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamiarae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 05:26 AM
    On oil and gas platforms a cold vent is used instead of venting or purging. What is
    On oil and gas platforms a cold vent is used instead of venting or purging.

What is cold venting and how does it work?

Check out some similar questions!

Cold vent system does what on a oil & gas production platform? [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder what is the function of a cold vent system within an oil and gas production system?

Venting Soil Line - Can I use 1 vent for all of my venting needs? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am renovating an old house and have decided to add a master bathroom. I currently have 1 (ea) 2 inch vent pipe penetrating the roof line. I'd like to branch off the single pipe and run several vent pipes off the single one mentioned above to vent two bathrooms, the kitchen sink, and...

Venting a vent free stove [ 8 Answers ]

Can I vent a small freestanding stove from Vermont Castings that was made to be Vent free? I want to install a cast iron boot to connect to a Homesaver lined masonry Chimney. The unit is new and made for LP.

Venting sewage ejector w/ a studor vent [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, my home builder put drain pipes for tub, toilet and lavatory in basement floor; I'de like to know if venting my sewage ejector w/ a studor vent is up to plumbing code and if it will work for a full bath or must I dry vent it to the supplied vent in basement. Also, will venting the lavatory...

Venting new bathroom into existing vent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in the process of adding an additional bathroom on the 3rd floor of our house. My question is this, can I vent this bathroom into the 2nd floor bathroom vent, which about 10 feet away from my planned 3rd floor waste line? Are there any restrictions on how many horizontal feet versus vertical...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.