Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mozees_teriz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 02:47 AM
    How to get a licence to start a painting business
    Hi,

I recently worked for a painting contractor for about 4 years and learnt so much about painting and now I want to start my own business.
    I believe I need to have a licence to start a painting business I really want this wish come true - I have search through the internet all websites but can't find anything that would help me on where I can get a licence to start my business.:)
    I need your help urgent as I really want to start this business running and really eager to get right into it, if please you can suggest some places in Auckland NZ where they can assist me with my query.;)

Mose Ioka
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 8, 2006, 06:42 AM
    Check with your local government. Go to the City Hall, County Seat whatever. Contractor licenses are very local.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start my own business [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I go to find out about how to start my own business in Alameda Count Ca. Are there seminars that will tell me how to go about this?

Want to start Business. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in starting my own business but I have no idea as to how or what to do. I would appreciate if you can help me. I do know that this is an odd question but I'm serious.Thanks. Stephen

Start my own business [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Experts Requesting your help. I am a nurse assistant and would like to work out of my home, Would love to set up my own hours and care of my patients but don't know how to begin. I am from Chicago IL and don't know do I need a license, how about taxes. Does anyone know where I can go for...

Want to start a business [ 2 Answers ]

Iwant to know if someone can tell me if there are some secrets to put an internet business, I have the opportunity to sell handbags.. Thank you Marisol:confused:

How to start own business in painting [ 2 Answers ]

My Brother has most of all the equiptment to start his own painting business he bought everything used from his friend that pass away not to long ago,but he never got to ask on how to get all the insurance first Workers Comp,City Lic,etc.. Can someone tell us how to go by that,And were do we go...

View more questions Search