Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manvinder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 04:14 AM
    Provide me technical and finanacial proposal for software development
    I want to send proposal for software development !
    manvinder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 04:14 AM

Can anyone provide me business proposal for e goverence project

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial and Technical Proposal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I run a small training company and our client is using a very informal method of the usual RFP/RFQ. Basically, the need to train a couple of 100 people and need a training vendor to draw up the entire training plan, curriculum, etc. Once they receive our initial proposal, we...

Need a sample of a business proposal letter from an airline company to provide servi [ 1 Answers ]

Need a sample proposal letter from an airline company to provide charters to the utility company

Marketing My Web Development Software [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have Development Software called uDoPage that makes Help Files Websites Tutorials Visual to Do Lists

Software Technical Writing [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start with Technical Writing. I want to do this as a part of my leisure activities. I want to know how to start and how technical writers are paid.

Software Development [ 4 Answers ]

I want to develop a software which should trace the seesions of the user on his machine. The software should provide following details: 1. websites visited by the user 2. login and logout time of the user. 3. files downloaded and their size. 4. total number of downloads. 5. a chart to...

View more questions Search