Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 24, 2010, 01:08 AM
    Hheath. Kittens
    Any luck with getting anything up at those sites? Yeah, I know, you're busy taking pictures and playing with kittens and trying to keep them from peeing on your cell phone. :p But thought I'd check in.

Did you mention somewhere that someone in New York might want one if you could just get it there? I don't know if we could form a "caravan" -- people will put together a caravan for special needs kitties. Like finding people along a route, and each person takes like a 2 to 4 hour stint of a trip, and kitty eventually gets to another location. I don't know if they'd do that for giving away kittens. (New York isn't terribly far.)
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:20 PM
    I don't think they do but you could call or e-mail them to ask I'll see if I can find out any thing else and get back to you o.k. (p.s. if they do transport kittens please tell me)
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 04:39 PM

I was referring to some specific groups of people on some online cat groups, not some organization. So this isn't some place anyone can just call or email. But if you know of something, have at it. I don't know at this point whether this situation still exists cause there haven't been any updates.

It's all referring to this big old long thread over here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cats/e...my-461542.html
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 5, 2010, 05:05 PM

Two of the babies found homes. I'm keeping the others, unless I find a really good home willing to take unky and alty, together.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 05:20 PM

Unky and Alty until death. Now there's a scary thought.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 05:22 PM
    (Moekie, those last couple of comments probably sound a little morbid or something. There actually is a perfectly sound, non-morbid reason behind them. :-))
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 5, 2010, 05:23 PM

I don't think either of them would survive being separated. Alty wanders around crying when she wakes up alone, and unky finds her so he can clean her ears and cuddle up to go back to sleep. They are completely devoted to each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She had her kittens [ 8 Answers ]

My cat Hannah had her kittens yesterday and it was awesome do you have any pointers for me??

New kittens [ 1 Answers ]

When is it okay to take newborn kittens away from the mother?

How many kittens? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's cat has just had it's first season... She is very excited about her cat having kittens and wants to know... How many kittens does a cat normally have in her first litter? Please help as I just don't know the answer.

Kittens [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a six week old kitten and was wondering if I can give it a bath. I know I can't use flea shampoos on her but was wondering if its safe yet to bathe her? She came from a pet store and she smells a little. I used a flea comb on her and wiped her with a damp rag but didn't seem to do...

Kittens [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my cat gave birth to 6 kittens yesterday at 7.10 am and two were still bourns she in nursing the young very well and she is also looking after her self well. Q. is it o.k for my cat to use the toilet after 30 hours. Q. and do the kittens have fleas as soon as they are born.::confused:

View more questions Search