Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused371 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 12:45 AM
    How to test relationship between rainfall and pop densities for 3 different species?
    I have just completed a component to an ongoing monitoring program and I'm confused about how to anaylyse the data that I've collected! The monitoring has been occurring intermittantly over the last 10 years in 2001, 2005, 2007 and now 2010. I have been collecting scats from 4 10x50m plots. I want to test for a relationship between rainfall and the data for three different species index densities. I remember nothing about statistics and although I have been given the reference of using a kruskal wallis test or Wilcoxon's signed rank test... this doesn't mean much to me. Can anyone talk me through it?

Check out some similar questions!

When did accurate rainfall prediction become possible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I am helping my son with a research paper. Need a year or time eriod when accurate rainfall prediction became possible - Thanks! Helen

Smell in house after rainfall [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I have a big problem, my wife and I bought our house 2 years ago and have been fighting with this problem since, within 2 months of living in our house, it rained about 1 inch or so, we came home and had an awful sewar smell in the house. We had plumbers come out several times over the next...

A test of my relationship [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I am in a good relationship. We are planning on getting married in the future, but not putting too much energy into dreaming and fantasizing about the future, and just enjoying the now. Everything is good. So why do my thoughts go back to someone else? Not really some one else, but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.