Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billbobbill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 07:32 PM
    Red Head After dark actresses on Cinemax Or HBO name?
    There is this actress that is on either Cinemax or HBO in the after dark movies. I'm trying to find her name, ill describe a few things I remember. She had huge breasts and read hair, and she wasn't this tinny little thing nor was she fat. Not much help but if anyone gets it, thanks!
    burr29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Rebecca love
    uplate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 09:51 PM
    Heather VanDeven or Jennifer Corbin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cinemax after dark [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a Cinemax After Dark movie - possibly late 80's or early 90's, that goes something like this: Set in the English countryside in the 1800's, it starts with a pregnant servant girl leaving the house and passing the new servant girl just arriving. The older man in the...

I left color in too long and red turn dark dark red [ 1 Answers ]

So I got distracted while doing an at home hair coloring kit, and the "true red" turned to black red... how long should I wait to try and dye it to a lightet red/brown?? :eek:

Show time, HBO, or cinemax movie from around 1993 [ 1 Answers ]

I do not quite remember the plot but it's about a lawyer lady who meets a stranger and they become lovers. He even goes to her office and pleases her and she can't even hang up the phone. She discovers he's a criminal at the end. Pretty ambiguous but that's all I can recall.

View more questions Search