Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 04:46 PM
    Hot water gas heater - no hot water in any of the bathrooms or kitchen?
    Hi guys,
    We have a State premier gas water heater - power venter/direct vented. It is new - 2009. We are not getting no hot water anywhere in the house. The water heater is not showing any faults on its panel. The hot water outlet pipes are hot to touch as well. Still no hot water in any faucet of shower head. Please help.
    CHayn Posts: 177, Reputation: 10

May 25, 2010, 04:16 AM

Can you drain some water out of the water heater drain? Is it hot? Are you getting cold water out of the hot water taps or no water at all? Do you have the 100,000 BTU model with the readout screen on it? If no water, is the valve on the cold side of the heater turned on? Is there a valve on the hot side?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water in hot or cold bathroom sink after flushing my gas hot water heater [ 5 Answers ]

Thank you. I flushed my hot water heater last night. I only turned the cold water intake to the heater off and on BUT now, after the flush, my second floor bathroom sink faucets (both hot and cold) don't work at all. The shower and the tub in the bathroom work but NOT the sink- HELP! Thanks so...

Water is not coming out of the hot water side of my bathrooms and kitchen faucets. [ 1 Answers ]

Water is NOT coming out of the Hot water side of all the faucets in my hopuse. Please help... and it is very cold outside too. 30 degrees...

No water in my kitchen sink after installing new hot water heater [ 2 Answers ]

We installed a new hot water heater and now have VERY LOW water pressure in kitchen sink, just a dribble... water in bath is great... what could be the problem?

Can a gas water heater freeze. We have e cold water but no hot water [ 2 Answers ]

.can gas hot water tank freeze

Gas hot water heater- hot inlet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys! I have a strange problem with my gas water heater. After having some issues with intermittent hot water shortage, I flushed the system. I also found the remains of a bird in the flue which I vacuumed out, yet the problem has continued. I noticed that the vertical inlet (cold) is...

View more questions Search