Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yeziam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 02:51 PM
    Which is better for bleach/whiten dark skin Monobenzone or Hydroquinone?
    Hi everyone I'm new to this forum. I'd like to bleach or whiten my skin I have a light brown complexion. Can you help me? :):):)

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English, but English isn't my first language.
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

May 23, 2010, 05:38 PM

Do not ever in your life touch or use Monobenzone. EVER. It will ruin your skin and leave you a spotty mess and you will NOT like it.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

May 24, 2010, 04:44 AM

Yazim there are enough information for both in here, do a bit of search and see which way you want to go.
    Yeziam_2010 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 03:55 PM

Thanks.
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

May 30, 2010, 07:28 PM

Mono will work but it takes a lot of dedication and commitment. You cannot go half way, especially if you have brown or dark skin. If you are already light, then it may be an option.
    Doncorli Posts: 16, Reputation: 1
    -

May 31, 2010, 05:01 AM

Monobenzone but its for vitiligo patiant and its Depigmentation
    Which means it kills and decreases the excretion of melanin from melanocytes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I whiten or bleach my skin permanent? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an african lady age 26. I want a lighter complexion and heard that celebs. Like Oprha and the rest bleached and whiten their skin. Is this true. I want to do this as well. Can someone advise me on this. Please don't answer saying I have a beautiful skin and I should be happy with what I have...

Monobenzone / Hydroquinone [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, Has anyone used either of these products from the... net people? Im getting mixed reviews. There are a few people who are claiming the products are working well and a few members who are saying the sites a scam. Anyone had any experience with them? Thanks Jojo

Hydroquinone or Monobenzone? [ 7 Answers ]

Whatz more better for skin lightening? Hydroquinone or Monobenzone? Whatz the differents between the two? Disadvantages/advantages? Permanent results ? Or not? Please more more and nore details Thankz

How to whiten dark armpits? [ 2 Answers ]

It's my super big problem ever since.. I want to wear swimsuit but I cannot because of my armpits.. I hate it! HELP ME... :confused:

View more questions Search