Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcsalem Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2010, 09:32 AM
    Honda harmony 2013 lawnmover riding tractor does not move (13hp)
    My riding lawnmower (tractor) has 5 gears forward position and one gear for reverse. When I was mowing the lawn today and went over some rough grass and weeds, the tractor stopped and wouldn't move. I moved the gear to every gear but the tractor wouldn't move. With the help of my son, I pushed the tractor back into the garage. I did notice that, even though the tractor was in gear, I was able to push it. Before today, when the tractor was in gear, it could not be pushed. There isn't much room to look under the tractor, so it is hard to see what's not working. From what I can see before taking the tractor apart (which is BIG job), there is some sort of belt that depressing the clutch pushes against. Any idea would be appreciate it.
    abcsalem Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2010, 05:10 PM

After looking at under the tractor for a bit and playing with the clutch, I found the problem. The drive belt came off the drive pulley. This drive pulley is located in the rear of the tractor. There is a metal door in the back covering the pulley, and a metal rod next to the pulley to keep the belt from slipping off. I opened both to be able to relocate the belt on the drive pulley.
    Jriese Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 09:26 AM
    Honda Harmony 2013 will not go in reverse what is the problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda harmony riding lawn mowers [ 1 Answers ]

I have a honda harmony. Got it with my house. Been working perfectly. Automatic transmission it seems. Won't move today. Checked the little plastic oil reservoir by the right rear wheel. It's dry. Do you use transmission fluid or something else. Don't want to screw it up.

How to start Honda Riding Mower(Harmony 1011) [ 1 Answers ]

I have Honda Harmony 1011 riding mower. But it is difficult for me to start. When I tried starting engine, it cranked but never reach at full running mode. I wonder why...

Honda 1011 Harmony Riding Lawn Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I just inherited a Honda harmony riding lawn mower. Bought a new battery for it and it started right up. After I found the fuel shut off course. It will start up and idle all day but for some reason, once I engage anything (remove the parking “lock”, engage the blade, shift into gear from...

Honda Harmony 1011 Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to level the deck on the mower and have no clue as to how to do it. How do I level the deck so the mower will mow an even depth.

Honda 2013 Riding mower blowing oil [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Harmony riding lawnmower Model # 2013. I purchased the service manual for it but the troubleshooting guide in it is for crap. Here is my story: I bought this mower second hand... the guy I bought it from has three small kids... one of them (unknown to the previous owner (or...

View more questions Search