Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    somaliboy Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

May 23, 2010, 02:29 AM
    Does caro light cream work for anyboy here
    Hey I'm just wanting to change my skin whitening regime
    Which is currently 2 dermovate creams mix with one diana cream
    I use this 3 times a day when I'm just at home on a weekday basis its twice a day in the morning and at night
    This mixture made me about 3-4 shades lighter in 2 weeks
    Its quite strong so I have to use a nice sensitive mostrizer like twice a day in between as well
    But now I want to use a good product with hydroquinone I've used sivo claire,tropiclear ,maxi light ,and a few other products with hq but I'm keen on using CARO LIGHT CREAM , tub , lotion and oil. What are your reviews on this product.
    somaliboy Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

May 23, 2010, 07:19 AM

By the way I also can give my reviews on products I've prevoiously used.
    honeybee325852 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 06:26 PM

I have a couple of questions for you, sorry, lol but I was woundering, is dermovate cream the one that has a green tip at the end of the box? And when you mix them together do you keep it in the fridge? I heard that most people do that? Lol and last questions, does the lightening look natural or real fake? Lol Thank you!
    mariefrance92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 02:33 AM

Hi ! Since your question did you try Caro light? With what product did you mix it please?
    sy123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Dermovate? I used it once ancd it gave me spots after the bleaching. If it works for you lucky you.
    I now use coco butter with clear tone cream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire vs caro light! [ 13 Answers ]

I want to know btn bio claire and caro light... which one is better? a couple of weeks ago my skin was breaking out,am now left with dark marks... I need to clear them out,which one should I use btn the two

Skin Light cream.anyone used it? [ 5 Answers ]

I am thinking of getting that cream(SKINLIGHT), anyone on here used it? And does it contain steroids? Thanks Here it is: http://www.allbeautyessentials.com/images/skin%20light%20jar.jpg

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search