Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miaka11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 11:44 PM
    Can I bring my son and apply for filipino citizen if I deported
    An over two weeks ago, I was driving and my husband is in passenger seat. Im only alllowed to drive with the person that have a driver's license coz's mine is only permit. I'm going to work when I police following me. I didn't notice that the police offer attempted me to pull over that's why I keep driving. Then when I notice it, I stop and the officer wrote me up a two violation, one is for unsafe change lane and the second is for failure to stop for a police officer. But I stop.
    Then the officer said that I have to go to court. When I went to court and explain myself. The judge said that if I found guilty, I have to pay the fine of $750, 4 months in jail, 2 years probation and if I'm not a us citizen I can get deported. This is my first time I got pull over, can they really put me on jail. The thing is I'm not guilty, I just didn't notice it, but when I notice it I stop, it's not that I Anyway,try to hide or something. I'm driving 40 mph in 40 speed limit.
    My question is, can I bring my son with me when I get deported.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

May 24, 2010, 01:18 PM

What is your immigration status?
    miaka11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 11:15 PM
    Green card holder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I'm a legal citizen and my wife is a resident ,could I bring her mother to the US? [ 1 Answers ]

If I'm a legal citizen and my wife is a resident ,could I bring her mother to the US?

Can Bahamas citizen deported from US for a crime go to Canada [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has been convicted of a federal crime in the United States and has been deported back to the Bahamas, can he go to Canada?

Born on US Naval Base in Philippines: Father American, Mother Filipino-citizen or no? [ 1 Answers ]

On July 10th 1986 I was born on a US Naval Base in the Philippines. My father was in the Navy at the time and I believe he was married to my Filipino mother. I moved to the US when I was 6 in 1992. I was issued a green card. I obviously also had a passport. Both are now gone and lost. I do not know...

I want to bring a canadian citizen to the us permanently and money is limited. [ 1 Answers ]

I have become very close to a young girl in a bad situation of abuse. She needs a fresh start. I want to bring her here, let her recover and then enroll her in college in the spring and get her a part time job, all leading up to citizenship. I am willing to sponsor her here, take her into my home...

View more questions Search