Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robingo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 03:16 PM
    Corday figurine expert
    I have a 5.5" Corday engraved figurine, with the nos. 3009 also engraved. My question is about the painted nos. on her. I've seen another like her but the nos. are not like hers. She is a small bust with a pink and blue bonnet and a lace shawl, the nos. are E013 and 36. The other figurine's nos. were all numerals.

Check out some similar questions!

Figurine ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have several different figurines made of this material, not sure if they are brass or metal, can anyone tell me , and if they have any value to them? thanks, angie

Identify a bisque figurine of an old woman with corn [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know manufacturer, approx. date of manufacture and any value. It is a 10" tall bisque figurine of an old woman holding a basket of ears of corn with 2 rabbits begging beneath her. She is grey haired with a straw hat, rose colored blouse, blue skirt and white apron. The mark on the bottom...

Lefton, bird figurine [ 4 Answers ]

What is the value of a Lefton bird figurine with branches and flowers. Marked , Waxwing, Lefton, Hand painted.

Corday figurines [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the recent value of a 10" ceramic figurine of flowers branches and a bird sitting on the top branch. Marked Corday on the bottom. It has some damage to several flower petals.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.