Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopeingforpregancy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 02:28 PM
    I am having burning sensation in my tummy and lower back pain throwing up
    I am having burning sensation in my tummy and lower back pain and throwing up what is wrong with me
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 22, 2010, 02:38 PM

If you have been trying to get pregnant, might be that... but of course it could also be a kidney infection, stomach bug, etc.. If it continues, might want to see your doctor. Try frequent sips of water to insure hydration.
    kimberlytt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 09:03 PM
    I have been trying to conceive for years now. Recently My feeling about a baby have changed and I don't know if I want them. My period has been off for the past couple of months and pregnancy test are negative. I have practically all the symptoms. Sharp pains in right nipple, nausea, hungry mood swings always sad and feel like life is not worth living.( I am a body for christ and would rather be with him and not suicidal just saved), tired, headaches, blurred vision, thirsty, burning sensation in lower back and legs, feeling like I haved worked all day. Vaginal smell ( no infection) my stomach feels week all the time. Intense smells that burn my nose and make me sneeze,and when I sneeze my lower abdomen hurts a bit. My cycle has been on twice this month last 3 to 4 days very light ( I don't actually have to wear a pad) when I normally bleed for 7 days.Also when I did have this funny period I found very dark brown spots with blood on my pad. A few days ago I used the restroom and found something in my urine really small white and hanging from clear and pink thread or something meaty.very little blood. I thought it was a small forming baby but it wasn't really bloody just wet under wear with pinkish amonia smelling wetness. I move constantly. They symptoms are still there. I am scared to go to the hospital because after 9 years of trying to have a baby, I can't take the let down again. A part of me knows I am pregnant though but I've thought that before. I was wondering if it is possible that I was pregnant with more than one (Like a prophet told me I would be) and one has stopped growing and came out. Has anyone ever witnesses this and gave birth to a healthy baby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Throbbing sensation around the kidney area lower back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, does anyone know what may be the cure or cause or what is my situation. I have a throbbing sensation in my lower back region. It is not severe but it is a feeling like blood is pumping the same as my heartbeat into the area. More prominent at night. Thank You... :confused:

Feeling a pulse sensation and throbbing pain in lower back [ 8 Answers ]

I have a throbbing pain and a sensation of a heartbeat, in my lower back? Please Help

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

Bloated tummy and massive lower back pain [ 4 Answers ]

I coudlnt find a right catergory for this, so I'm sorry in advance. So anyway. About 3 months ago, they said I m/c went to the er, but my hcg lvls were where they were supposed to be, but anyway few days later had another blood test, and they had declined so I took then it was real that I did m/c....

View more questions Search