Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phyllis107 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2006, 08:56 PM
    Cd Burn
    Hello,

I can not burn cd for some reason. I receive an error that states I may have incompiatable media or my burner may be too high. What should I do

Thank you,

Phyllis
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Dec 7, 2006, 09:01 PM
    It could be a number of things. It could be the software, the hardware, or the disk. Could you tell us the specific details of all three by any chance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teacher Burn Out [ 3 Answers ]

I am a high school social studies teacher, and I'm feeling burned out. This is a second career, so I am frustrated at having to "start over" again. I love most students, but the paperwork is overwhelming. I have 240 students a day, teach five different classes, run two clubs and have a special...

How can I burn this.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a file in my hard disk and its an intaller Adobe CS about 1.04 GB... my problem is I want to save it into disk, I don't have a DVD writter so I have to separate the file using 700 MB CDs but I don't know what files should be in the 1st cd and what files in the 2nd one for the installer to...

Can I burn it... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my Q is can I download a Playstation Games and burn it to disk and play it with my playstation... :confused:

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

CD Burn Help [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a problem burning CD's using napster, I have used it before and it worked fine I don't know what has changed. I start the burn and I get a error message: An error has occurred while burning. A possible cause for this could be incompatiable media or too high a burning speed.Please...

View more questions Search