Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phillipm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 12:32 PM
    Activities to open hotel
    I would like to have list of activities to do during the hotel opening, what can I do?
    phillipm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 12:33 PM

What activities can I do when opening hotel
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2010, 12:35 PM
    Hi, phillipm!

Are you the owner of the hotel or maybe someone who works there as an employee, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Which one in the following is an organizing activities? [ 2 Answers ]

Which one in the following is an organizing activities? - attracting people to the organization - allocating resources - employment - specifying job responsibilities - motivating employees

Operating Activities [ 3 Answers ]

The following Information regarding inventory transactions is available for the moth of May. Date Type of Event Number of Units Unit Cost Total Cost May 1 Beginning Inventory 100 $12 $1,200 May 3 Purchase ...

Seizure activities [ 1 Answers ]

What are seizure activities?

Extracurricular activities [ 1 Answers ]

What should I say about extra curricular activities when filling out a job application form

View more questions Search