Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanettenett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 09:38 AM
    Can we adopt my husbands nieces children been taken away due to neglect
    Hi my husbands niece is having her children taken away due to severe neglect , can we be candidates to adopt,foster their ages are 14,13,2,and 1 if so how do we do it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 22, 2010, 09:47 AM

You need an Attorney - when you say they are being "taken away" do you mean the parents (both of them) are being stripped of ALL their parental rights and the children are eligible to be adopted?

- Or are the children being placed in foster care until the parents get their lives together?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the mother signs her rights over then how much will it cost to adopt my husbands s [ 1 Answers ]

If the mother of my husbands son signs her rights over so I can adopt him, how much will it cost to adopt him?

My DH cousin want us to adopt her baby due in June. [ 4 Answers ]

My DH cousin wants us to adopt her newborn baby in June. She live in another state. We agreed to it because I do not have any kids and have been trying for 11 years no luck. So I take this a blessing from God. What are the steps we don't have much time and I have a lawyer already in NC but being...

My friend really needs help. She wants to adopt her nieces and nephews. [ 6 Answers ]

We live in the state of Nevada. She is only 19. Her older sister keeps having kids but doesn't like taking care them. She doesn't work. Her sister has an issue. Her sister falls in love with guys very easily and thinks that the guy will stay if she bares his child. So far that hasn't worked. So she...

Putting a lien on ex husbands condo failure to pay vechiles due to court order [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way I can put a lien on my ex husbands condo for failure of paying on vechiles that were in our divorce papers stating that he has to make all payments, upkeep, maintenance and so of so forth? Because he stopped payment on already and that is going though the company that it was...

View more questions Search