Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deno1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 08:07 AM
    Light wiring blue wire
    I have a wire leading to my outside flood lights. It has a red, yellow, green, white and blue wire. Where do each of these wires attach to on a switch that has a gold screw, black screw and green screw?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

May 22, 2010, 09:21 AM

Wow. Both the cable and screw colors do not jive with anything typical.

Is this in the US/Canada?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat wiring-- Where does the blue wire go? Its HOT out! [ 17 Answers ]

I bought a Honeywell rth221b thermostat. I was smart enough NOT to mark the wires when I took off the old one.:mad: the wires that come out of the wall are red, green, white, and blue. The thermostat looks like this- Y-o o-Rh G-o o-Rc o-W Im assuming green to G, red to Rh (Rh...

Wiring a three wire light to existing four wires [ 22 Answers ]

Just bought a foreclosed home where a lot of the lights were taken by the previous owner. I am trying to put a light over my kitchen table. I bought a light w/ the usual two wires plus ground, but the existing wiring from the previous/removed light has a black, white, ground, red and another...

How to wire Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit to a wall plug? [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, here is the picture of the product and spec. Thanks How do I wire a Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit that is made for computers, to just "simply" plug directly to a wall outlet? What materials do I need and how? How to wire from the computer connection to the ac plug? Product...

Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light wiring [ 1 Answers ]

How do you wire a Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit that is made for computers, to just "simply" plug directly to a wall outlet. Here is a website that shows the product I am talking about. 12in Dual Blue Cold Cathode Kit. I am not using the light for a computer system. Thanks for your...

View more questions Search