Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria254 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 07:57 AM
    How do I know my best friend is trying to steal my boyfriend?
    spell checked

Umm... well I have this friend and she went out with my boyfriend before but, I did not know.they only went out for a week. When I started going out with him she acted really weird when I was with him. So I just ignored it to see what would happen. So then she made up a really big lie and I believed it. [i believed her cause I thought she was my best friend] well then I find out it was not true. So I said whatever and I just let it go. But she is still trying to break us up. And I already talked to my boyfriend and he knows the situation. But they still talk and hug. Like no matter what I do or what I say they won't stay away from each other. And I really love him!! And I don't want to lose him for her and she already has a boyfriend/:( what should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2010, 08:38 AM

You should think do you really need this drama from a "boyfriend" and a so called friend? Is he worth it, given his not telling you about dating your friend, and still messing with her knowing she has a boyfriend of her own?

Even after YOU talked to him, he still does what he is doing. That's a red flag that maybe your feelings for him are misplaced, and he isn't as into you, as you are him, and she is NOT your friend.

I think you remove them from your life, and replace them with people who are more honest, and NOT backstabbers.

Then you would be enjoying yourself, and not be looking over your shoulder.
    whuddupcuteface5 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2010, 10:37 PM
    In friendship the number one rule is to not date EX'S!! She is obviously hurt that you are dating her ex. She might still have feelings for him. The reason why your boyfriend is acting all goody goody with your friend because he wants you all to be friends try to work things with your best friend. Do you really want to lose your best friend over a silly fight over a guy?
    Gabbibaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Do u know u they broke up? Because they might still like each other...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like my best friend but she has a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I met this girl like 4 months ago and I like her since I first saw her at the beginning it was just lust but then we became best friends and I got feelings towards her but she has a boyfriend they have been together for 5 months but he's been treating her like he don't care about her she...

I don't know what to do my boyfriend got a gay girl pregnant. [ 40 Answers ]

Threads merged and edited for grammer, text speak, and sentence structure, geez!!!! I don't know what to do my boyfriend got a gay girl pregnant. Ok.. me an my boyfriend were going out for 4 years, I had a baby by him. Then this gay girl, an her girlfriend wanted to have a baby. She came an...

Best friend and boyfriend, what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Well I'm having difficulty on who to believe. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 5 months and about to be 6 months on may 20. We have been acting like a couple for over a year now. But then over the last summer I had made a best friend. And I would tell her everything. And then...

Best friend or Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I am in a very sticky situation. One of my closest friends has recently told me that he was very attracted to me.:o I am flattered, but don't know what to do in the long run as I don't feel the same way about him. I want to remain friends, but I don't want to hurt him. I am very confused as to...

View more questions Search