Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lastguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 07:54 AM
    how to read city sewer plot digits?
    City gave me a plot to help us determine sewer connection that is clogged near one connection. Service people found a clean out 100' away and cleaned some roots until blocked. Further service needs $1000+.
    On the plot one connection is marked as 0+00(60)"Y", another is 0+98(60)"WYE". What does x+yy mean here? (60) is depth 60"? What's difference of Y and WYE? Anyway does both means there would be a clean out already there? Thanks a lot.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 22, 2010, 02:17 PM

This is the second post with the same question. I deleted your last one. Since none of the experts answered why not simply call the Building department and ask them? Good luck. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many 4 digits number formed of only odd digits are divisible by five [ 3 Answers ]

How many 4 digits number formed of only odd digits are divisible by five

Sewer hook up to city riser [ 3 Answers ]

Good morning: Have a 50' run to city riser, according to my calculations I need to hook up to the riser appx. 12.5" down the riser from ground level to give the run 1/4" per Ft. . What fittings do I need to hook up to a 4"riser? I assume it's a sweep surely not a 90 degrees. Thanks in advance ...

Need to know which way city will be snaking my sewer line [ 2 Answers ]

My sewer line is getting snaked by the city tomorrow for a clog. I was wondering what's the odds that I would still have to call a plumber to snake from my house. A few plumbers told me that the clog is probably between my cleanout and the curb so the city would have to snake from my house. They...

I read a series of books (6 or 7) I remember the plot, not the titles. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a series of 6 or 7 books about 15 years ago. I need help remembering the name of the series, I don't remember the name of the books or characters. I only remember the plot line and a couple of odd things that happened. I remember a girl travelled to another world or time at first by...

View more questions Search