Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redneckulove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 04:50 AM
    War movie need help finding it
    The part I remember is the guy (not sure who it was) was helping a lady get her and her baby out of there country cause it was at war there bus gets stopped and the lady the guy and her baby hide the baby starts to cry and he/she is forced to cover its mouth to stop from being found and almost kills the baby I think the mom or the solider dies at the end if I remember right... help want to see the movie again thanks
    bigbms Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 10:20 AM

Sounds like Children of Men. I'm not 100% though
    zelophehadwebster Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jul 19, 2010, 11:52 PM

I think it is Black Hawk Down.
    bigbms Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 10:39 AM

no. Black Hawk Down wasn't about a soldier trying to get a woman and her baby out of the country. It was about a squad trying to get to a black hawk crash site to rescue them.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 11:49 AM

There was an episode of MASH where Hawkeye was in a bus with a Korean woman and she smothered the baby to keep it quiet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Can you help me name this war movie? [ 0 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to identify a relatively old war movie (although it was in colour) I remember watching with my parents as a child. I have no idea about who starred in it, nor who directed it, or even when it was made. All I can remember is that the plot basically involves ...

Name of war movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is 2 army radio men in the jungle sneak in a girl they know from back home to be with them. Later she joins a special ops team stationed close by the radio tent. She then goes on patrol with the team in a river and come across a village.

Name of war movie [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for name of war movie. The general plot is that germans threating to cross a bridge. The only way to destroy bridge was to blow up a dam. I'm not even sure who starred in it. Thanks for any leads

View more questions Search