Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tara1932 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2006, 07:57 PM
    Close Ratio?
    I'm not sure how to reply to the question on a sales application "What is my closed sale conversion rate?" I'm new to the sales field and currently work for a very small company so I don't know. Need answer ASAP... What does the above term mean?:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 18, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Close bid ratio; same thing:

How many sales you closed compared to how many proposals you make.

Interview/appointment ratio:

How many you set up and complete to how many calls you make.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Current ratio [ 2 Answers ]

Barney co.'s current ratio is 2:1. Which of the following transactions would normally increase Barneys's current ratio? A. purchasing inventory on account B. borrowing money by signing a long-term note C. collecting an account receivable D. purchasing land for cash

Current ratio [ 1 Answers ]

What effect, if any, does a payment received in full (receivable) is there on current ratio? -increase, decrease, or no effect - why?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ratio Analysis [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me please with this question? The lenders of X have asked you to prepare the following ratios for the company from their comparative financial statements. They are concerned about Soukup’s ability to continue as a going concern. The ratios are as follows: Year 2003 ...

Gas line & dryer vent pipe - how close is too close? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm rerouting the gas dryer vent piping so that it will inside the adjoining stud wall. At the top of the wall the vertical exhaust pipe will be within an inch or two of the horizontal running copper gas supply line. Question - is there a minimum distance that the metal dryer exhaust pipe must...

Current Ratio [ 1 Answers ]

How would the following actions affect a firm’s current ratio? 1. A customer prepays in full for specially ordered merchandise that it will take 60 days to manufacture. 2. Inventory is sold at the firm’s normal 35% markup cost.

View more questions Search